CEUD partners the Erasmus+ project “Young professionals! Say no to bullies !!!”. It is a multi-activity project addressed to youth workers, young people joining the labor market, people associated with organizations that support victims of bullying, discrimination, sexual harassment.The idea of the project stems from the needs of young people who enter the labor market and faced with difficult situations at work, they do not have full knowledge of the realities of life, as well as the needs of organizations that seek knowledge and tools to counteract these phenomena. In regions particularly affected by unemployment problem of bullying, sexual harassment, discrimination is disturbing and affects mostly young people who start their professional lives.
The main project objectives are to:
– increase the knowledge on harassment, discrimination, bullying, sexual harassment,
– increase the knowledge on the consequences of the above-mentioned,
– increase the knowledge on causes of the problem,
– increase the knowledge on personality of the bullies and people, who harass and bully others in the workplace,
– increase the knowledge on the methods of working against these phenomena,
– increase the knowledge on the process of victimization and abuse
– increase the knowledge on the situations at workplace in different countries,
– increase the knowledge on the rights and civic freedom
– increase the knowledge on good practices in mobbing and discrimination prevention,
– increase the knowledge on the cultures and traditions of partnership countries,
– develop the communication skills of the seminar participants,
– increase the social conscience,
– change the attitude towards the leading topics of the seminar,
– becoming more open to cultural differences.
The project involves two main activities: Seminar, which will take place in Lublin, 10-17 November 2016 and aims to exchange experiences, information about the problem of bullying, discrimination, sexual harassment, and provide space for meeting of experts to compare the situation in the countries of the partner organizations. Seminar will draw attention to the essence of the problem and its knowledge, identify the needs of young people understand the consequences of the pathology of the labor market, as well as the possibility of countermeasures. The seminar will be used for research reports on social. Situation of young people on the labor market – job satisfaction, working conditions, so you will need to meet the needs of young people. During the seminar, participants will meet with representatives of the State Labour Inspectorate and the National Association of Antymobbingowego OSA, to get to know two Polish key organizations granting support to people in difficulty in the work environment.The seminar will end directed to the concerned Open Day Seminar with open workshops and open debate.Training will be preceded by a competition for the password anti-bullying and anti-discrimination directed to the local community and a mini social campaign in the local community and on the Internet and will be held in Kościelisko 16-22 February 2017 and is open to participants of the seminar working with young people, the future multipliers, who together will work out with the trainers script program anti-mobbing of an information workshop, which will be able to implement in their local communities.The project will help to draw attention to the w / the problems, to the discussion, to develop tools to counter the phenomenon.
During the seminar we will use the methods of non-formal education and will combine theoretical and practical workshops, individual and group tasks, open spaces, reflections. It will include the following topics and sessions:
- World cafe – Presenting yourself and your sending organisation
2. Problem areas – the exchange of experience and information on the actual situation in each participating country
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Exchange of good practices in combating harassment and discrimination
5. Developing debating skills
- Panel discussion on an agreed topic
- Multicultural market (presentation of your country and culture)
- Lectures open to the broad public on one of the proposed topics:
- “Bullying and harassment at work”
- “Discrimination, when is when is not.”
- ” Sexual harassment examples in working places”
- “Positive communication and intelligent management of staff as a key to healthy working atmospfare”
- “Health consequences of harassment”
- “About victimization process”
- “Unemployment as a reason of Labour market pathology”
- “Methods of counteracting” and „ Successful cases”.
- Daily reflection sessions and final evaluation
In the long term, undertaken discussions may be the beginning of social change, develop new attitudes, social standards.The project will be attended by representatives of the countries, i.e. Poland, Great Britain, Greece, Ukraine, Latvia, Egypt, FYROM, Serbia, Armenia, Italy, Romania, Hungary, Belarus, the Russian Federation, Bosnia and Herzegovina.